Wednesday, July 1, 2020

my first blog

                                           My first blog

This is my first blog. I did't believe I will be a blog write. I had many ideas to write but I didn't got a opportunity to establish my writing. Writing my passion. I am always interesting in writing and reading. So I use this platform for my writing.

"Writing is an art ". Not everyone can write anything. I love literature that literature teach me how to spell, write, read and pronunciation etc,.. literature tech me this all and also confident to use this language. So I want to be a blog writer. In coming days I will write many interesting to pics with interesting fact. So wait for my next blog and also don't forget follow our blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bombay blood

              Bombay blood        hh or Bombay blood is a rare type of blood. This group first discovered in Bombay in 1952 by Dr.Y.M.Bhinde...